Operator Mid-Length - designed to be used on rifles with a measurement of
8.25” from tip of shell deflector to first picatinny rail groove on ejection port side.
Our 4 position detent feature allows 180 degrees of motion of the Operator Brass Catcher frame. Allows the brass catcher to be moved out of the way to deal with hard malfunctions such as double feeds or failure to extract. also allows a range officer to observe the safety condition of the weapon from a distance. Unlike others, our design requires NOTHING to be Unlocked (requiring extra time) for Operator brass catcher to be pivoted out of the way and chamber accessed.
- Highest Capacity in the industry- up to 150-5.56 cases /75-308 WIN cases.
- Also compatible with DPMS LR308 type upper receiver with shell deflector/forward assist combination.
- TBR design allows the brass catcher to be folded up and stored on the rifle space permitting.
- TBR design allows spent gasses to vent upwards and away from the shooter instead of being bottled up and squeezed out toward the shooter.
- Utilizes a true locking THROW LEVER MOUNT -no tools required for adjustment on both in-spec and out of spec picatinny rails. TBR uses the highest quality mounts in the industry.
- minimal profile for cqb/aviation/maritime operations.
- unobstructed view of ejection port area with brass catcher in place allowing the shooter to make the “next decision” faster during a stoppage/malfunction.
- No Extra Noise! None of that annoying “box” noise… Rigidly flexible design allows the brass catcher to absorb impact when encountering tight spaces during CQB. Also does not create any resonance so you get none of that extra noise that solid aluminum or plastic boxes are known for. Does not make noise when contacted by other objects like a branch or wall as you pass by.
- NO Brass catcher related malfunctions regardless of cyclic rate (dont try that with your brass catcher)..
- 4 position detent feature allows 180 degrees of motion of the Operator Brass Catcher frame. Allows the brass catcher to be moved out of the way to deal with hard malfunctions such as double feeds or failure to extract. also allows a range officer to observe the safety condition of the weapon from a distance.
- this feature also comes in handy during temporary or long term storage.
- not compatible with HK MR762
- Not compatible with BELT-FED upper receivers.
- This model is compatible with SCAR 16.
- not compatible with AR platform rifles equipped with Magpul MOE handguards.
- SHIPS FREE 14 ounces ships in 3 to 5 business days by USPS priority mail.
click on the link below to see available color swatches/patterns.
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
21 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
This has to be the best ar15 brass catcher on the market which can be switched between rifles or uppers with a side rail quickly and securely.
It is light weight and allows easy inspection of the chamber due to its swing out action. The catcher folds flat enough for storage in a rifle case. I like it because I can shoot from any position and moving without worrying about whether my brass went into the grass, gravel or mixed in with others at the range. I can easily keep my good Lapua brass separate from my plinking ammo.
This catcher was easy to install, light weight, folds nicely that fits in my hard case attached to the rifle and collects all the fired brass without a problem. The swing and detent action of the carrier allows easy inspection of the chamber. There is no comparison between this unit and my cheaper Velcro nylon version. It is very handy for me as I can easily keep my Lapua brass separate from the less expensive brass and I dont have to worry about my brass getting mixed up with others shooting at the range. I no longer have to search the grass or gravel for my spent brass whether I'm sitting, standing, prone or moving. It is a well thought out unit and well made. I can switch it between 3 uppers that I have which is fast because of the quick detach lever. Attaching the catcher to the side rail really makes the difference as compared to a Velcro strap model which I quit uses prior to ordering this one.
Best brass catcher on the market. Catches my 450BM brass with no issues. Easy installation.
Bought one for an MP-5 that worked so well, I needed another for my AR platforms, 556 & 308. Outstanding quality, won’t drop brass, heavy duty, well designed, look awesome, on/off easily, and most importantly- they work!
Highly functional for reloading, and range safety checks, or loking for clear chamber because of hinge functionality. Customer service is the best, I had an offset alignment issue, custom part fabricated to accommodate an oversized hand gard. And its made in America, imagine that, well worth the money, very satisfied!!!
Best brass catchers on the market! Easily access the chamber for any malfunctions, bag made of great fabric that won’t burn from hot casings, lightweight, and very well built! You won’t regret purchasing this product!!
Installation, function, materials, all first class don’t hesitate.
I received my mid length brass catcher and attached it to my Sig Sauer MCX Virtus 5.56 NATO. Not one case hit the ground, no FTE, and no burning of the bag material. I had no problems with excessing right side controls. This brass catcher is great and my range officers love it. Great job TBR and I will most likely get another if Sig ever puts out a MPX chambered in .45 ACP. Get yourself one.
I lose more bolt gun brass then gas gun now that I own this. Since I’ve purchased this catcher I’ve shot a 5 gallon bucket of 223 and a 5 gallon bucket of 300 BLK. I may have picked up 10 pieces of brass and that was from me missing the bucket I dumped the empties into. Best piece of gear I’ve purchased in a long time. I stalled a right side rail to all my ARs and with out any fuss I switch the bag between rifles while training so barrels can cool while I train with another. Great kit I need another one!