Operator Mid-Length - designed to be used on rifles with a measurement of
8.25” from tip of shell deflector to first picatinny rail groove on ejection port side.
Our 4 position detent feature allows 180 degrees of motion of the Operator Brass Catcher frame. Allows the brass catcher to be moved out of the way to deal with hard malfunctions such as double feeds or failure to extract. also allows a range officer to observe the safety condition of the weapon from a distance. Unlike others, our design requires NOTHING to be Unlocked (requiring extra time) for Operator brass catcher to be pivoted out of the way and chamber accessed.
- Highest Capacity in the industry- up to 150-5.56 cases /75-308 WIN cases.
- Also compatible with DPMS LR308 type upper receiver with shell deflector/forward assist combination.
- TBR design allows the brass catcher to be folded up and stored on the rifle space permitting.
- TBR design allows spent gasses to vent upwards and away from the shooter instead of being bottled up and squeezed out toward the shooter.
- Utilizes a true locking THROW LEVER MOUNT -no tools required for adjustment on both in-spec and out of spec picatinny rails. TBR uses the highest quality mounts in the industry.
- minimal profile for cqb/aviation/maritime operations.
- unobstructed view of ejection port area with brass catcher in place allowing the shooter to make the “next decision” faster during a stoppage/malfunction.
- No Extra Noise! None of that annoying “box” noise… Rigidly flexible design allows the brass catcher to absorb impact when encountering tight spaces during CQB. Also does not create any resonance so you get none of that extra noise that solid aluminum or plastic boxes are known for. Does not make noise when contacted by other objects like a branch or wall as you pass by.
- NO Brass catcher related malfunctions regardless of cyclic rate (dont try that with your brass catcher)..
- 4 position detent feature allows 180 degrees of motion of the Operator Brass Catcher frame. Allows the brass catcher to be moved out of the way to deal with hard malfunctions such as double feeds or failure to extract. also allows a range officer to observe the safety condition of the weapon from a distance.
- this feature also comes in handy during temporary or long term storage.
- not compatible with HK MR762
- Not compatible with BELT-FED upper receivers.
- This model is compatible with SCAR 16.
- not compatible with AR platform rifles equipped with Magpul MOE handguards.
- SHIPS FREE 14 ounces ships in 3 to 5 business days by USPS priority mail.
click on the link below to see available color swatches/patterns.
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
26 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I was hesitant to buy this product because of the price. I have a Caldwell brass catcher but I rarely use it because it doesn't easily switch between rifles and because it uses a proprietary mount that has to be attached to each gun and it has to be attached to the top rail where the optics are mounted. I have a couple uppers it will not fit on because there's not enough rail space for the mount. I was not very happy with it and rarely used it. I saw this catcher on Carpe Sus on YouTube and finally bit the bullet and ordered one. After owning this one for a couple years, I can confidently say this brass catcher is as good as it gets. It uses an American defense QD mount, has a robust pivoting system and is made of very high quality materials. Instead of using cheap rivits they use tiny machine screws with washers and lock nuts. The quality is pretty amazing. I can swap this between my guns in 5 seconds and it works perfectly on my 5.56, 300blk, 450BM, and 308 uppers. This truly is an outstanding product that is worth every penny. If you ever saw one in person you'll realize why it's priced as it is. But this product will literally pay for itself over time so purchasing it is a no brainer....
my favorite feature is i dont even notice it being there until it gets full.
No doubt the best brass catcher on the market. Demands a price but worth it.
After seeing the deserts in my area become more filled with trash, I wanted to make sure I wasn't adding to the problem. The brass catcher from TBR does everything it's made to. I love it, and the people that shoot with me love it too!
The only brass catcher we use, flying hundreds of hours a year in a helicopter hog operation and thermal night hunts, a must for anyone looking to manage casing ejections in aircraft and or save brass
This has to be the best ar15 brass catcher on the market which can be switched between rifles or uppers with a side rail quickly and securely. It is light weight and allows easy inspection of the chamber due to its swing out action. The catcher folds flat enough for storage in a rifle case. I like it because I can shoot from any position and moving without worrying about whether my brass went into the grass, gravel or mixed in with others at the range. I can easily keep my good Lapua brass separate from my plinking ammo.
This catcher was easy to install, light weight, folds nicely that fits in my hard case attached to the rifle and collects all the fired brass without a problem. The swing and detent action of the carrier allows easy inspection of the chamber. There is no comparison between this unit and my cheaper Velcro nylon version. It is very handy for me as I can easily keep my Lapua brass separate from the less expensive brass and I dont have to worry about my brass getting mixed up with others shooting at the range. I no longer have to search the grass or gravel for my spent brass whether I'm sitting, standing, prone or moving. It is a well thought out unit and well made. I can switch it between 3 uppers that I have which is fast because of the quick detach lever. Attaching the catcher to the side rail really makes the difference as compared to a Velcro strap model which I quit uses prior to ordering this one.
Best brass catcher on the market. Catches my 450BM brass with no issues. Easy installation.
Bought one for an MP-5 that worked so well, I needed another for my AR platforms, 556 & 308. Outstanding quality, won’t drop brass, heavy duty, well designed, look awesome, on/off easily, and most importantly- they work!