Tactical Brass Recovery’s AR15/AR10/SCAR 16 Brass Catcher – Operator STD Length is simply the best brass catcher for AR15s and AR10s on the market. Designed by and with the end user in mind, the TBR Operator Shell Catcher is feature driven, including 4 position detent 180 degree motion, gas venting, throw level mount, and NO brass catcher related malfunctions.
**Designed to be used on rifles with a measurement of picatinny rail within 7" of tip of shell deflector.**
- Compatible with DPMS type upper receiver with shell deflector/forward assist combination.
- NOT compatible with HK MR762
BRASS CATCHER FEATURES:
- Highest Capacity in the industry- holds up to 150-5.56 cases /75-308 WIN cases.
- Folding Design - TBR design allows the brass catcher to be folded up and stored on the rifle space permitting.
- NO Brass catcher related malfunctions - regardless of cyclic rate (dont try that with your brass catcher)..
- Gas Venting - TBR design allows spent gasses to vent upwards and away from the shooter instead of being bottled up and squeezed out toward the shooter.
- Throw Lever Mount - Utilizes a true locking throw lever mount, no tools required for adjustment on both in-spec and out of spec picatinny rails. (TBR uses the highest quality mounts in the industry.)
- Minimal Profile - for cqb/aviation/maritime operations.
- Unobstructed View - of ejection port area with brass catcher in place allowing the shooter to make the “next decision” faster during a stoppage/malfunction.
- No Extra Noise! - None of that annoying “box” noise… Rigidly flexible design allows the brass catcher to absorb impact when encountering tight spaces during CQB. Also does not create any resonance so you get none of that extra noise that solid aluminum or plastic boxes are known for. Does not make noise when contacted by other objects like a branch or wall as you pass by.
- 4 Position Detent - feature allows 180 degrees of motion of the Operator Brass Catcher frame. Allows the brass catcher to be moved out of the way to deal with hard malfunctions such as double feeds or failure to extract. also allows a range officer to observe the safety condition of the weapon from a distance. This feature also comes in handy during temporary or long term storage.
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
33 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I had a special need that i wrote about with the comment on my order and TBR went above and beyond to make sure that I was taken care of. Thanks guys for the great customer service and such a robust and stout product. When you get it it feels very high quality. Have not quite had the chance to use yet but i have no doubts it will preform. Will be using it in a match this coming weekend and am excited i won't have to be chasing expensive lapua brass from my 6.5cm AR10.
now i am a convert, this brass catcher lives up to the hype. buy one, you wont be sorry.
As Great As these are, I didn't think they could get much better, then they added the swing out feature. These are about the best catchers I have used.
Outstanding piece of equipment. Stays folded in place with turn and fire speed drills, low ready fire drills and never misses a piece or leaves any for bad guys to police. Worth every dime.
I am very pleased with my TBR catcher. Light, flexible, strong and most importantly catches the brass hunting and at the range bench. Carpe Sus Youtube channel gives good advice.
Love this product
I'm a reloader and I tried several different catchers because I was tired of policing the area for my spent brass. I saw this product on Lone Star Boars and did some research. I purchased the OPERATOR STD LENGTH AR15-AR10 BRASS CATCHER and i've never been more satisfied. The quality is 1st rate, it's lighter than I expected, function is flawless and, most important, it looks cool! I highly recommend it.
Design and function are light years ahead of the competition. There’s no comparison. Well worth the price. Highly recommend.
Lightweight and well built . No need to waste time & money on anything else. Well done.