- Top Rail Mounted Brass Catcher mounts to rifles with picatinny rail along the top of rifle.
- Shown on Larue Tactical OBR 7.62 & MKA 1919 shotgun (with large bag, please contact us to arrange for large bag)
- Not recommended for rifles with objective bell scopes having less than 3/4" clearance between handguard and objective bell.
- this model is intended to utilize the picatinny rail along the top of the rifle handguard when no other options are available like the example shown.
- High Capacity-will hold over 120 .223 Remington or 60 .308 WIN cases!
- Collapsible-folds up to give a low profile when not in use or stored.
- design allows shooter to observe and access the chamber in the event a malfunction needs cleared.
- Bag design allows for dissipation of gases coming from ejection port to avoid obscuring view or irritating your eyes!
- Won't scratch your rifle's receiver!
- Made from durable/flexible, solvent resistant ABS plastic.
- Will not interfere with your choice of optics or mounts.
- Utilizes a true THROW LEVER quick connect with locking lever for picatinny rail so it will not sag under the weght. NO Tools required to install or remove. Stainless steel self-locking fasteners.
- available in LEFT hand configuration, contact us to order.
- ships in 3 to 5 business days USPS Priority mail.
click on the link below to see available color swatches/patterns.
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
5 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Work's great with all three of my AR style rifle's that have Integral mounting system scope mount's. It even worked with my S&W MP10 with A2 hand guard and scope that has a bell shape front optical, it was long enough so quick mount mounted right in front of scope. cost three times more than Cadwell but ten time's better quality. Good job TBR.
The Top rail mount brass recovery system 90% perfect, the one only thing you can ask for more is for a spring loaded side hinge to allow you to have Instant access to your chamber for malfunctions checks or range clearing well at the bench, note that the side mounted unit has a fix for this they just need to add it to the top rail mounted unit other than that I love this unit makes it simple and easy to save your brass, especially if your range has the same rules as mine, meaning as soon as your brass hits the deck the range owns it, but if you catch it you can keep it. Semper Fi!!
Product is very well made of quality materials. Is expensive but worth it. I can easily switch it among rifles. No need to buy additional mounts as with the only other brass catcher worth buying. Would buy again except no need to as I can move it to the weapon I am shooting. Highly recommend.
Fit and finish of this product is top quality. Comes fitted with a quality quick detach lever. I am very happy with the design of this product. The collapsible feature of the catcher to allow a concealed fit for transport is great. The flexible abs material allows easy access to exit port in case of a misfead, jam, etc. Does its job as designed, catching brass so you do not have to pick it up after firing. I can concentrate more on my training and not have to chase my brass all over the place, especially when they land in tall grass.