Tactical Brass Recovery’s AR15/AR10/SCAR 16 Brass Catcher – Operator MID Length is simply the best brass catcher for AR15s, AR10s, and Scar 16s on the market. Designed by and with the end user in mind, the TBR Operator Shell Catcher is feature driven, including 4 position detent 180 degree motion, gas venting, throw lever mount, and NO brass catcher related malfunctions.
**Designed to be used on rifles with a measurement of 8.25” from tip of shell deflector to first Picatinny rail groove on ejection port side.**
- NOT compatible with HK MR762
- NOT compatible with BELT-FED upper receivers.
- NOT compatible with AR platform rifles equipped with Magpul MOE handguards.
- Compatible with SCAR 16.
- Compatible with DPMS LR308 type upper receiver with shell deflector/forward assist combination.
BRASS CATCHER FEATURES:
- Highest Capacity in the industry- holds up to 150-5.56 cases /75-308 WIN cases. this brass catcher will not sag under the weight like the others will.
- Folding Design - TBR design allows the brass catcher to be folded up and stored on the rifle space permitting.
- NO Brass catcher related malfunctions - regardless of cyclic rate (don't try that with your brass catcher)..
- Gas Venting - TBR design allows spent gasses to vent upwards and away from the shooter instead of being bottled up and squeezed out toward the shooter.
- Throw Lever Mount - Utilizes a true locking throw lever mount, no tools required for adjustment on both in-spec and out of spec picatinny rails. (TBR uses the highest quality mounts in the industry.)
- Minimal Profile - for cqb/aviation/maritime operations.
- Unobstructed View - of ejection port area with brass catcher in place allowing the shooter to make the “next decision” faster during a stoppage/malfunction.
- No Extra Noise! - None of that annoying “box” noise… Rigidly flexible design allows the brass catcher to absorb impact when encountering tight spaces during CQB. Also does not create any resonance so you get none of that extra noise that solid aluminum or plastic boxes are known for. Does not make noise when contacted by other objects like a branch or wall as you pass by.
- 4 Position Detent - feature allows 180 degrees of motion of the Operator Brass Catcher frame. Allows the brass catcher to be moved out of the way to deal with hard malfunctions such as double feeds or failure to extract. also allows a range officer to observe the safety condition of the weapon from a distance. This feature also comes in handy during temporary or long term storage.
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
switch lever orientation TBR
switch the lever orientation of American Defense mount. no too...
TBR Operator model
don't try this with your brass catcher...
Aerial Platform Operations/training Operator model brass catcher TBR
safety and brass accountability while not building training sc...
AR15 & AR10 Operator Brass Catcher Lengths - STD/MID/LONG
AR15 & AR10 Operator Brass Catcher Lengths - STD/MID/LONG Thi...
28 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Best brass catcher on the market. Catches my 450BM brass with no issues. Easy installation.
Bought one for an MP-5 that worked so well, I needed another for my AR platforms, 556 & 308. Outstanding quality, won’t drop brass, heavy duty, well designed, look awesome, on/off easily, and most importantly- they work!
Highly functional for reloading, and range safety checks, or loking for clear chamber because of hinge functionality. Customer service is the best, I had an offset alignment issue, custom part fabricated to accommodate an oversized hand gard. And its made in America, imagine that, well worth the money, very satisfied!!!
Best brass catchers on the market! Easily access the chamber for any malfunctions, bag made of great fabric that won’t burn from hot casings, lightweight, and very well built! You won’t regret purchasing this product!!
Installation, function, materials, all first class don’t hesitate.
I received my mid length brass catcher and attached it to my Sig Sauer MCX Virtus 5.56 NATO. Not one case hit the ground, no FTE, and no burning of the bag material. I had no problems with excessing right side controls. This brass catcher is great and my range officers love it. Great job TBR and I will most likely get another if Sig ever puts out a MPX chambered in .45 ACP. Get yourself one.
I lose more bolt gun brass then gas gun now that I own this. Since I’ve purchased this catcher I’ve shot a 5 gallon bucket of 223 and a 5 gallon bucket of 300 BLK. I may have picked up 10 pieces of brass and that was from me missing the bucket I dumped the empties into. Best piece of gear I’ve purchased in a long time. I stalled a right side rail to all my ARs and with out any fuss I switch the bag between rifles while training so barrels can cool while I train with another. Great kit I need another one!
I'm using this catcher on a JP LRP-07. I have shot 500 plus rounds using the catcher and have had zero malfunctions. I also have not wasted any time looking for spent brass. This is a great product!
I bought this originally to run on my various AR15 and AR10 platforms. Its been fantastic on all of these including my AR Pistol. Additionally its working on my FX-9 AR from Classic Firearms. And it works on my Gen 2 CZ Scorpion which is really a giant bonus as I hate picking up brass.