Tactical Brass Recovery’s Gen 1/Gen 2 Sig Sauer MPX Brass Catcher is a feature driven shell catcher specifically for the MPX, including 4 position detent 180 degree motion, gas venting, throw lever mount, and NO brass catcher related malfunctions.
- Compatible with Gen 1 / Gen 2 SIG MPX
- BAG CAPACITY: Holds 200 or More 9mm cases.
BRASS CATCHER FEATURES:
- Folding Design - TBR design allows the brass catcher to be folded up and stored on the rifle space permitting.
- NO Brass catcher related malfunctions - regardless of cyclic rate (dont try that with your brass catcher)..
- Gas Venting - TBR design allows spent gasses to vent upwards and away from the shooter instead of being bottled up and squeezed out toward the shooter.
- Throw Lever Mount - Utilizes a true locking throw lever mount,no tools required for adjustment on both in-spec and out of spec picatinny rails. (TBR uses the highest quality mounts in the industry.)
- Minimal Profile - for cqb/aviation/maritime operations.
- Won't scratch your rifle's receiver!
- Will not interfere with your choice of optics or mounts.
- Unobstructed View - of ejection port area with brass catcher in place allowing the shooter to make the “next decision” faster during a stoppage/malfunction.
- No Extra Noise! - None of that annoying “box” noise… Rigidly flexible design allows the brass catcher to absorb impact when encountering tight spaces during CQB. Also does not create any resonance so you get none of that extra noise that solid aluminum or plastic boxes are known for. Does not make noise when contacted by other objects like a branch or wall as you pass by.
- 4 Position Detent - feature allows 180 degrees of motion of the Brass Catcher frame. Allows the brass catcher to be moved out of the way to deal with hard malfunctions such as double feeds or failure to extract. also allows a range officer to observe the safety condition of the weapon from a distance. This feature also comes in handy during temporary or long term storage.
the following colors/patterns are available with additional lead time:
Khaki, ATAC AU, ATAC LE, ATAC FG, ATAC IX, Black Multicam, Multicam, Gray, ATAC Ghost,
Tiger Stripe, ACU, Woodland, ABU, Desert Storm, Desert Marpat, Woodland Marpat.
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
There’s a gap in the top right corner, where brass escapes consistently. Adjusted a few times to ensure it was not an operator error, it wasn’t. Out of five magazines the minimum amount of brass escaping was five with the most being 12! **I am sorry to hear you are having this issue but i should point out our brass catchers don't take adjustments. only proper placement when used on the matching rifle. we have attempted to reach you by email several times now about this. I take full responsibility if something isn't right. Lew
I have 2 of these brass catchers, first I bought one for my 6.5 Grendel and 6.5 Creedmoor semi auto rifles. Lew helped me through the entire process in finding the correct catcher for my rifle. Then I had a binary trigger put in my MPX so I figured with the high rate of fire that this brass catcher would be handy. I can't shoot rapid fire at the range so I'm usually shooting this on a friends property, and he doesn't like people leaving casings all over the place. Problem solved! I've never been able to find a brass catcher even close to the quality of these, TBR makes the best, period.