Sig 556/AK 47/FAL Brass Catcher is the optimum solution for a reciprocating charging handle platform like the SIG 556, AK47 and FAL with quad rail handguards. Tactical Brass recovery’s Shell catcher design for the AK47, Sig 556, FAL allows the user to reach the charging handle to charge the weapon or lock the bolt to the rear and move the brass catcher completely away from the rifle to “show clear” when the range goes cold.
- BAG CAPCITY: High Capacity-will hold over 120 - .223 Remington cases!
- Also COMPATIBLE: with AR15/AR10 Platform (Open Dust Cover).
BRASS CATCHER FEATURES:
- Folding Design - TBR design allows the brass catcher to be folded up and stored on the rifle space permitting.
- NO Brass catcher related malfunctions - regardless of cyclic rate (dont try that with your brass catcher)..
- Gas Venting - TBR design allows spent gasses to vent upwards and away from the shooter instead of being bottled up and squeezed out toward the shooter.
- Throw Lever Mount - Utilizes a true locking throw lever mount,no tools required for adjustment on both in-spec and out of spec picatinny rails. (TBR uses the highest quality mounts in the industry.)
- Minimal Profile - for cqb/aviation/maritime operations.
- Won't scratch your rifle's receiver!
- Will not interfere with your choice of optics or mounts.
- Unobstructed View - of ejection port area with brass catcher in place allowing the shooter to make the “next decision” faster during a stoppage/malfunction.
- No Extra Noise! - None of that annoying “box” noise… Rigidly flexible design allows the brass catcher to absorb impact when encountering tight spaces during CQB. Also does not create any resonance so you get none of that extra noise that solid aluminum or plastic boxes are known for. Does not make noise when contacted by other objects like a branch or wall as you pass by.
- 4 Position Detent - feature allows 180 degrees of motion of the Brass Catcher frame. Allows the brass catcher to be moved out of the way to deal with hard malfunctions such as double feeds or failure to extract. also allows a range officer to observe the safety condition of the weapon from a distance. This feature also comes in handy during temporary or long term storage.
the following colors/patterns are available with additional lead time:
Khaki, ATAC AU, ATAC LE, ATAC FG, ATAC IX, Black Multicam, Multicam, Gray, ATAC Ghost,
Tiger Stripe, ACU, Woodland, ABU, Desert Storm, Desert Marpat, Woodland Marpat.
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
4 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I have been purchasing brass catchers from tactical brass recovery for several years now. We use them out of a Black Hawk helicopter while shooting pigs and coyotes . No brass can get by to go towards the pilot or controls. These are the best brass catchers on the market we have never had a problem. I highly recommend them, They are extreme quality and Lew is fantastic to work with.
Finally got out with my new brass catcher today with my 556. Quality product and worked flawlessly. While at the range a couple of folks were very interested in the product. I have used the SCAR17 brass catcher for a couple of years now and it has worked flawlessly. Again, workmanship and quality of product are 1st rate. Well worth the $'s.
Bag works just as designed. The pivot function let's you operate the charging handle on the bolt flawlessly.
Received my brass catcher today. This thing rocks! Ive spent years looking, and trying out every cheap catcher out there. I came across yours on YouTube and had to give it a try. It works on my Yugo AK pistols, my Romanian AK rifles, and it also works on my Yugo M77/308, with the RPK receiver with NO clearance issues at all. Thank you, thank you, thank you!