- our design allows the user to reach the charging handle to charge the weapon or lock the bolt to the rear and move the brass catcher completely away from the rifle to "show clear" when the range goes cold.
- We redesigned this brass catcher to be the optimum solution for a reciprocating charging handle platforms like the SIG556 and AK47 with quad rail handguards.
- High Capacity-will hold a over 120 - .223 Remington cases!
- Collapsible-folds up to give a low profile when not in use or stored.
- Offset design allows shooter to observe and access the chamber in the event a malfunction needs cleared. Bag design allows for dissipation of gases coming from ejection port to avoid obscuring view or irritating your eyes!
- Won't scratch your rifle's receiver!
- Made from durable/flexible, solvent resistant ABS plastic.
- Will not interfere with your choice of optics or mounts.
- Utilizes a true throw lever mount. (no tools required to adjust)
- Stainless steel self-locking fasteners.
- Ships in 3 to 5 business days USPS Priority Mail.
click on the link below to see available color swatches/patterns.
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
4 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I have been purchasing brass catchers from tactical brass recovery for several years now. We use them out of a Black Hawk helicopter while shooting pigs and coyotes . No brass can get by to go towards the pilot or controls. These are the best brass catchers on the market we have never had a problem. I highly recommend them, They are extreme quality and Lew is fantastic to work with.
Finally got out with my new brass catcher today with my 556.
Quality product and worked flawlessly. While at the range a couple of folks were very interested in the product.
I have used the SCAR17 brass catcher for a couple of years now and it has worked flawlessly. Again, workmanship and quality of product are 1st rate. Well worth the $'s.
Bag works just as designed. The pivot function let's you operate the charging handle on the bolt flawlessly.
Received my brass catcher today. This thing rocks! Ive spent years looking, and trying out every cheap catcher out there. I came across yours on YouTube and had to give it a try.
It works on my Yugo AK pistols, my Romanian AK rifles, and it also works on my Yugo M77/308, with the RPK receiver with NO clearance issues at all.
Thank you, thank you, thank you!