- OPERATOR Standard Length model.
- Requires picatinny rail within 7" of tip of shell deflector.
- compatible with DPMS type upper receiver with shell deflector/forward assist combination.
- not compatible with HK MR762
Our 4 position detent feature allows 180 degrees of motion of the Operator Brass Catcher frame. Allows the brass catcher to be moved out of the way to deal with hard malfunctions such as double feeds or failure to extract. also allows a range officer to observe the safety condition of the weapon from a distance. Unlike others, our design requires NOTHING to be Unlocked (requiring extra time) for Operator brass catcher to be pivoted out of the way and chamber accessed.
- Highest Capacity in the industry- up to 150-5.56 cases /75-308 WIN cases.
- Also compatible with DPMS LR308 type upper receiver with shell deflector/forward assist combination.
- TBR design allows the brass catcher to be folded up and stored on the rifle space permitting.
- TBR design allows spent gasses to vent upwards and away from the shooter instead of being bottled up and squeezed out toward the shooter.
- Utilizes a true locking THROW LEVER MOUNT -no tools required for adjustment on both in-spec and out of spec picatinny rails. TBR uses the highest quality mounts in the industry.
- minimal profile for cqb/aviation/maritime operations.
- unobstructed view of ejection port area with brass catcher in place allowing the shooter to make the “next decision” faster during a stoppage/malfunction.
- No Extra Noise! None of that annoying “box” noise… Rigidly flexible design allows the brass catcher to absorb impact when encountering tight spaces during CQB. Also does not create any resonance so you get none of that extra noise that solid aluminum or plastic boxes are known for. Does not make noise when contacted by other objects like a branch or wall as you pass by.
- NO Brass catcher related malfunctions regardless of cyclic rate (dont try that with your brass catcher)..
- 4 position detent feature allows 180 degrees of motion of the Operator Brass Catcher frame. Allows the brass catcher to be moved out of the way to deal with hard malfunctions such as double feeds or failure to extract. also allows a range officer to observe the safety condition of the weapon from a distance.
- this feature also comes in handy during temporary or long term storage.
SHIPS in 3 to 5 business days Priority Mail insured.
click on the link below to see available color swatches/patterns.
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
28 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Operator Mid length AR-10
This is the best brass you will ever have the chance to use. I ran it on a precision JP LRP-07 in 6 Creedmoor for about 500 rounds through train up and a recent PRS match. There have been zero complications. A two inch rail is all you need. I would go two or three stages without emptying the bag and I could have gone many more. It's worth every penny.
His thing is not cheap, however, it is the best on the market. Nothing else approaches the quality and functionality of this well designed, well made product. I am a hand loaded and an AVID western varmint shooter. This allows me to shoot faster in the field and keep more of my brass. An added benefit is keeping once fired brass separate from three times fired, etc at the range. Sorting and guessing about the brass I bring back from the range is greatly simplified. If your buddies ARs have compatible rails you can swap it over (if you get QD version- I recommend highly) to your buddies rifle and harvest their brass. Had it for a few months now and still happy.
Pay once, Cry once. I can take shortcuts in other places in my life- this is the brass catcher I always needed somebody to make.
This is not paid or compensated endorsement in any way. I don't write online reviews often, this thing definitely warrants the time. I love it.
I'm just getting into reloading and I'm very glad I purchased this brass catcher. Not only is it saving me money on brass but it's also very easy to access the chamber for any reason!! I will be buying more in the future.
This is my 3rd or 4th TBR catcher and I must say the new model with the swivel and quick detach are great improvements. I hunt hogs at night with a suppressed 6.8SPC SBR and thermal weapon sight, and the TBR works great in catching spent cartridges while not getting in the way - even for a lefty like me. Great job on the upgraded features and as always, fantastic customer service from Lew. Like everything, you get what you pay for. If you are serious about your gear - get one!
I just received my brass catcher for my AR. today . I liked it so much I ordered one for my Tavor. These are absolutely the best brass catchers on the market that I have found. Thanks for taking time to make such a great product
This brass catcher is by far the best out there. Works awesome on my Sig 716. Rapid fire, it gobbles up the brass. Don't hesitate, get yours today. You won't regret it. Lew is very helpful if you need a real person to discuss any details. Thanks Lew!
I have purchased two brass catchers prior to this one. I spent a lot of time trying to find something that would work well and thought I would give this one a try. It is much more expensive than the others I looked at but worth every penny. It is made well, works well and even looks good. This unit is very well thought out.
I put a Monstrum Tactical AR-15 extended drop in quad rail with FSP cut out (had to modify for bayonet lug) on my Ruger AR556.and discovered it was Weaver dimensioned (.!87 inch) on the slots. TBR special ordered a mount to fit this smaller sized slot. Great customer service. Thanks. I now own three TBR brass catchers in various configurations.
These catchers are sweet!!!! My buddy saw mine and made me order one for him. No more wasted time ...no more walking on brass. Mike