- OPERATOR Standard Length model.
- Requires picatinny rail within 7" of tip of shell deflector.
- compatible with DPMS type upper receiver with shell deflector/forward assist combination.
- not compatible with HK MR762
Our 4 position detent feature allows 180 degrees of motion of the Operator Brass Catcher frame. Allows the brass catcher to be moved out of the way to deal with hard malfunctions such as double feeds or failure to extract. also allows a range officer to observe the safety condition of the weapon from a distance. Unlike others, our design requires NOTHING to be Unlocked (requiring extra time) for Operator brass catcher to be pivoted out of the way and chamber accessed.
- Highest Capacity in the industry- up to 150-5.56 cases /75-308 WIN cases.
- Also compatible with DPMS LR308 type upper receiver with shell deflector/forward assist combination.
- TBR design allows the brass catcher to be folded up and stored on the rifle space permitting.
- TBR design allows spent gasses to vent upwards and away from the shooter instead of being bottled up and squeezed out toward the shooter.
- Utilizes a true locking THROW LEVER MOUNT -no tools required for adjustment on both in-spec and out of spec picatinny rails. TBR uses the highest quality mounts in the industry.
- minimal profile for cqb/aviation/maritime operations.
- unobstructed view of ejection port area with brass catcher in place allowing the shooter to make the “next decision” faster during a stoppage/malfunction.
- No Extra Noise! None of that annoying “box” noise… Rigidly flexible design allows the brass catcher to absorb impact when encountering tight spaces during CQB. Also does not create any resonance so you get none of that extra noise that solid aluminum or plastic boxes are known for. Does not make noise when contacted by other objects like a branch or wall as you pass by.
- NO Brass catcher related malfunctions regardless of cyclic rate (dont try that with your brass catcher)..
- 4 position detent feature allows 180 degrees of motion of the Operator Brass Catcher frame. Allows the brass catcher to be moved out of the way to deal with hard malfunctions such as double feeds or failure to extract. also allows a range officer to observe the safety condition of the weapon from a distance.
- this feature also comes in handy during temporary or long term storage.
SHIPS in 3 to 5 business days Priority Mail insured.
click on the link below to see available color swatches/patterns.
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
26 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I'm just getting into reloading and I'm very glad I purchased this brass catcher. Not only is it saving me money on brass but it's also very easy to access the chamber for any reason!! I will be buying more in the future.
This is my 3rd or 4th TBR catcher and I must say the new model with the swivel and quick detach are great improvements. I hunt hogs at night with a suppressed 6.8SPC SBR and thermal weapon sight, and the TBR works great in catching spent cartridges while not getting in the way - even for a lefty like me. Great job on the upgraded features and as always, fantastic customer service from Lew. Like everything, you get what you pay for. If you are serious about your gear - get one!
I just received my brass catcher for my AR. today . I liked it so much I ordered one for my Tavor. These are absolutely the best brass catchers on the market that I have found. Thanks for taking time to make such a great product
This brass catcher is by far the best out there. Works awesome on my Sig 716. Rapid fire, it gobbles up the brass. Don't hesitate, get yours today. You won't regret it. Lew is very helpful if you need a real person to discuss any details. Thanks Lew!
I have purchased two brass catchers prior to this one. I spent a lot of time trying to find something that would work well and thought I would give this one a try. It is much more expensive than the others I looked at but worth every penny. It is made well, works well and even looks good. This unit is very well thought out.
I put a Monstrum Tactical AR-15 extended drop in quad rail with FSP cut out (had to modify for bayonet lug) on my Ruger AR556.and discovered it was Weaver dimensioned (.!87 inch) on the slots. TBR special ordered a mount to fit this smaller sized slot. Great customer service. Thanks. I now own three TBR brass catchers in various configurations.
These catchers are sweet!!!! My buddy saw mine and made me order one for him. No more wasted time ...no more walking on brass. Mike
I've had both hips replaced and one knee. This item is a blessing for me. No more bending over to pick up my brass. Excellent quality and functions perfectly. Highly recommend for anyone, handicapped or not.
We hunt pigs out of a Blackhawk helicopter and I usually shoot from the left side gunners door, which was throwing brass all over the pilots, controls and instruments. This could have been dangerous had a brass been lodged in controls. I tried other types of brass catchers, but they would all jam since I have a side bolt release discharge on the AR Platform. I had to cut out a small piece of the top cover to make room for the Aimpoint mount, No big deal, used a dremmel tool. Now all pilots are happy, and its a lot safer not having brass fly around controls surfaces in the Blackhawk. I have not lost one piece of brass. I thought when I bought it it was a bit pricey, but the customer service and quality are great. The Quick Detach works perfect, the swivel works perfect and I can see it will last me a lifetime, on any AR platform I want to put it on. It is not real bulky and allow me to shoot from different positions and still catches the brass. The brass wont fall out because of the little weighted flap inside. I highly recommend it. Do yourself a favor and get one.