- OPERATOR Standard Length model.
- Requires picatinny rail within 7" of tip of shell deflector.
- compatible with DPMS type upper receiver with shell deflector/forward assist combination.
- not compatible with HK MR762
Our 4 position detent feature allows 180 degrees of motion of the Operator Brass Catcher frame. Allows the brass catcher to be moved out of the way to deal with hard malfunctions such as double feeds or failure to extract. also allows a range officer to observe the safety condition of the weapon from a distance. Unlike others, our design requires NOTHING to be Unlocked (requiring extra time) for Operator brass catcher to be pivoted out of the way and chamber accessed.
- Highest Capacity in the industry- up to 150-5.56 cases /75-308 WIN cases.
- Also compatible with DPMS LR308 type upper receiver with shell deflector/forward assist combination.
- TBR design allows the brass catcher to be folded up and stored on the rifle space permitting.
- TBR design allows spent gasses to vent upwards and away from the shooter instead of being bottled up and squeezed out toward the shooter.
- Utilizes a true locking THROW LEVER MOUNT -no tools required for adjustment on both in-spec and out of spec picatinny rails. TBR uses the highest quality mounts in the industry.
- minimal profile for cqb/aviation/maritime operations.
- unobstructed view of ejection port area with brass catcher in place allowing the shooter to make the “next decision” faster during a stoppage/malfunction.
- No Extra Noise! None of that annoying “box” noise… Rigidly flexible design allows the brass catcher to absorb impact when encountering tight spaces during CQB. Also does not create any resonance so you get none of that extra noise that solid aluminum or plastic boxes are known for. Does not make noise when contacted by other objects like a branch or wall as you pass by.
- NO Brass catcher related malfunctions regardless of cyclic rate (dont try that with your brass catcher)..
- 4 position detent feature allows 180 degrees of motion of the Operator Brass Catcher frame. Allows the brass catcher to be moved out of the way to deal with hard malfunctions such as double feeds or failure to extract. also allows a range officer to observe the safety condition of the weapon from a distance.
- this feature also comes in handy during temporary or long term storage.
SHIPS in 3 to 5 business days Priority Mail insured.
click on the link below to see available color swatches/patterns.
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
29 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I am very pleased with my TBR catcher. Light, flexible, strong and most importantly catches the brass hunting and at the range bench. Carpe Sus Youtube channel gives good advice.
Love this product
I'm a reloader and I tried several different catchers because I was tired of policing the area for my spent brass. I saw this product on Lone Star Boars and did some research. I purchased the OPERATOR STD LENGTH AR15-AR10 BRASS CATCHER and i've never been more satisfied. The quality is 1st rate, it's lighter than I expected, function is flawless and, most important, it looks cool! I highly recommend it.
Design and function are light years ahead of the competition. There’s no comparison. Well worth the price. Highly recommend.
Lightweight and well built . No need to waste time & money on anything else. Well done.
I own a bunch of these things and as a Lawyer for www.CasedismissedGUARANTEED.com can recommend you purchase one ASAP. If you don't like it We @ CDG will give you a refund and We're just customers!!! End of issue. Point "blank" period. Like Us! Like The Marines THE BEST!
I had been using another brand brass catcher on my suppressed Larue OBR- a cheaper brand that used a mesh basket and had a "quick removal" feature that mounted to the top of the rail. This worked okay, but was not idea as to access the ejection port you had to totally remove the catcher; not ideal during a match when you need to clear a jam. Plus, brass melted to the mesh bag.
This product however, solves all of those issues. The design is considerably more advanced and uses higher quality materials. The way it flips forward, allows full access to the ejection port to clear jams, or show clear after shooting a stage without having a separate bag to screw with.
I'm anxiously awaiting the bolt action version; my OBR is not my primary match gun, and has been pressed into that role until I have my AI AXMC up and running in the proper cartridges. Hopefully by then, the bolt action version will be available!
I have two colt 6920LEs with MOE furniture. Because of MOE's slanted fore end slots (not at a true 90 degree angle) I was a little leery if the Operator Standard TBR
would work. Man, does it ever. Hats off to Lew and his
fantastic product. Great looking on the rifle to boot. Well
worth the money. Have two and will reorder more in the
I've fired only 300 rounds or so - but so far - I've lost not one single piece of brass! I've had not one single failure to eject. I am very, very impressed!