Operator Mid-Length - designed to be used on rifles with a measurement of
8.25” from tip of shell deflector to first picatinny rail groove on ejection port side.
Our 4 position detent feature allows 180 degrees of motion of the Operator Brass Catcher frame. Allows the brass catcher to be moved out of the way to deal with hard malfunctions such as double feeds or failure to extract. also allows a range officer to observe the safety condition of the weapon from a distance. Unlike others, our design requires NOTHING to be Unlocked (requiring extra time) for Operator brass catcher to be pivoted out of the way and chamber accessed.
- Highest Capacity in the industry- up to 150-5.56 cases /75-308 WIN cases.
- Also compatible with DPMS LR308 type upper receiver with shell deflector/forward assist combination.
- TBR design allows the brass catcher to be folded up and stored on the rifle space permitting.
- TBR design allows spent gasses to vent upwards and away from the shooter instead of being bottled up and squeezed out toward the shooter.
- Utilizes a true locking THROW LEVER MOUNT -no tools required for adjustment on both in-spec and out of spec picatinny rails. TBR uses the highest quality mounts in the industry.
- minimal profile for cqb/aviation/maritime operations.
- unobstructed view of ejection port area with brass catcher in place allowing the shooter to make the “next decision” faster during a stoppage/malfunction.
- No Extra Noise! None of that annoying “box” noise… Rigidly flexible design allows the brass catcher to absorb impact when encountering tight spaces during CQB. Also does not create any resonance so you get none of that extra noise that solid aluminum or plastic boxes are known for. Does not make noise when contacted by other objects like a branch or wall as you pass by.
- NO Brass catcher related malfunctions regardless of cyclic rate (dont try that with your brass catcher)..
- 4 position detent feature allows 180 degrees of motion of the Operator Brass Catcher frame. Allows the brass catcher to be moved out of the way to deal with hard malfunctions such as double feeds or failure to extract. also allows a range officer to observe the safety condition of the weapon from a distance.
- this feature also comes in handy during temporary or long term storage.
- not compatible with HK MR762
- Not compatible with BELT-FED upper receivers.
- This model is compatible with SCAR 16.
- not compatible with AR platform rifles equipped with Magpul MOE handguards.
- SHIPS FREE 14 ounces ships in 3 to 5 business days by USPS priority mail.
click on the link below to see available color swatches/patterns.
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
21 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I'm using this catcher on a JP LRP-07. I have shot 500 plus rounds using the catcher and have had zero malfunctions. I also have not wasted any time looking for spent brass. This is a great product!
I bought this originally to run on my various AR15 and AR10 platforms. Its been fantastic on all of these including my AR Pistol. Additionally its working on my FX-9 AR from Classic Firearms. And it works on my Gen 2 CZ Scorpion which is really a giant bonus as I hate picking up brass.
If your on the fence about purchasing this product well then stop waiting because this works better than anything I have seen. Yes it's a bit pricey but it has a lifetime warranty and I feel like it's nicely made. I've been able to use it a few times and it catches 100 % of the spent brass from my AR15. I would like to see a ykk zipper but I was told of it ever breaks they will fix it. It doesn't have the best QD MOUNT but is very solid. I just can't easily unlock it as fast as I would like. Maybe add a LARUE Tactical mount and it would be even better . Still very happy and will most likely order a second
awesome addition to my rifle. Solid build and it's paid for itself already. Only wish I had a second one...install was easy use the multi position feature at the range. I love it.
if you want to buy a junk brass catcher, go ahead. BUT IF YOU WANT AN INVESTMENT IN A PROFESSIONAL BRASS CATCHER, Y O U A R E H E R E go ahead you will be HAAAAAAPY. this is the real thing................
I ordered the Operator Mid Length for my AR15 . When it arrived I was inpressed with the quality of how it was made , couldn't waite to go to the range and put it to use. After doing so , again I was so inpressed I ordered a Second one for my Tavor . I would definitely recommend this, as I feel it is the best brass catcher on the market today.
works great and built very well.
The brass catcher is extremely functional, lightweight, and cost effective. Usually you don't get the option to have all three in one product.
The ONLY complaint I have is the color. A real non-issue but it should be known that the khaki/tan is more khaki than the other colors on my kit. You'll do a double take when you first unpackage it.
Keep up the good work and you'll keep getting my money, fellas. I'll be doing more and more of these reviews as my rifles will all be equipped with TBR products.
This brass catcher works great on my SR-762. Well built. It's rare today when a product lives up to the hype.