Operator Mid-Length - designed to be used on rifles with a measurement of
8.25” from tip of shell deflector to first picatinny rail groove on ejection port side.
Our 4 position detent feature allows 180 degrees of motion of the Operator Brass Catcher frame. Allows the brass catcher to be moved out of the way to deal with hard malfunctions such as double feeds or failure to extract. also allows a range officer to observe the safety condition of the weapon from a distance. Unlike others, our design requires NOTHING to be Unlocked (requiring extra time) for Operator brass catcher to be pivoted out of the way and chamber accessed.
- Highest Capacity in the industry- up to 150-5.56 cases /75-308 WIN cases.
- Also compatible with DPMS LR308 type upper receiver with shell deflector/forward assist combination.
- TBR design allows the brass catcher to be folded up and stored on the rifle space permitting.
- TBR design allows spent gasses to vent upwards and away from the shooter instead of being bottled up and squeezed out toward the shooter.
- Utilizes a true locking THROW LEVER MOUNT -no tools required for adjustment on both in-spec and out of spec picatinny rails. TBR uses the highest quality mounts in the industry.
- minimal profile for cqb/aviation/maritime operations.
- unobstructed view of ejection port area with brass catcher in place allowing the shooter to make the “next decision” faster during a stoppage/malfunction.
- No Extra Noise! None of that annoying “box” noise… Rigidly flexible design allows the brass catcher to absorb impact when encountering tight spaces during CQB. Also does not create any resonance so you get none of that extra noise that solid aluminum or plastic boxes are known for. Does not make noise when contacted by other objects like a branch or wall as you pass by.
- NO Brass catcher related malfunctions regardless of cyclic rate (dont try that with your brass catcher)..
- 4 position detent feature allows 180 degrees of motion of the Operator Brass Catcher frame. Allows the brass catcher to be moved out of the way to deal with hard malfunctions such as double feeds or failure to extract. also allows a range officer to observe the safety condition of the weapon from a distance.
- this feature also comes in handy during temporary or long term storage.
- not compatible with HK MR762
- Not compatible with BELT-FED upper receivers.
- This model is compatible with SCAR 16.
- not compatible with AR platform rifles equipped with Magpul MOE handguards.
- â¢ 14 ounces ships in 3 to 5 business days by USPS priority mail.
click on the link below to see available color swatches/patterns.
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
15 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
works great and built very well.
The brass catcher is extremely functional, lightweight, and cost effective. Usually you don't get the option to have all three in one product.
The ONLY complaint I have is the color. A real non-issue but it should be known that the khaki/tan is more khaki than the other colors on my kit. You'll do a double take when you first unpackage it.
Keep up the good work and you'll keep getting my money, fellas. I'll be doing more and more of these reviews as my rifles will all be equipped with TBR products.
This brass catcher works great on my SR-762. Well built. It's rare today when a product lives up to the hype.
saw a fellow student using this at a carbine course in Arizona.
at first i thought to myself wtf! but then when i got a chance to look closer i could tell this wasn't the brass catcher i had learned to hate. when he popped it out my jaw dropped.
a lot more expensive than others out there but when you use it you won't be sorry. its effortless and stows nicely.
i own just about every other type of brass catcher there is.
all they do is collect dust now because this thing is other world better because of its cutting edge features. seeing it here on website is nothing compared to using it though. you won't be sorry. i use this in matches and frankly i spend alot of time telling people about it when they ask me.
I use the OPERATOR MID LENGTH brass catcher from TBR to capture my valued 458 socom, 300 blkout, .308 win brass while hunting and developing bullets and loads. This saves me valuable time on the range searching and I can recover my brass while hunting. Why not spend a little money to recover the one component you can reuse.
Thank you for a great product.
OUTLAW STATE BULLETS L.L.C.