- Range models are intended for static/bench shooting.
- Design has all the same features as the Range Long but with a shorter frame.
- requires picatinny rail on ejection port side of rifle within 6 1/2" of tip on shell deflector.
- High Capacity-will hold over 120 .223 Remington cases! 50 .308 Win cases....
- Collapsible-folds up to give a low profile when not in use or stored.
- Its frame flexes to allow shooter to observe and access the chamber in the event an empty magazine or malfunction needs cleared.
- Bag design allows for dissipation of gases coming from ejection port to avoid obscuring view or irritating your eyes!
- Won't scratch your rifle's receiver!
- Made from durable/flexible, solvent resistant ABS plastic.
- Will not interfere with your choice of optics or mounts.
- uses a true THROW LEVER MOUNT with locking lever (not a reworked scope mount requiring an allen wrench to adjust) mounts to picatinny rail so it will not sag under the weght.
- Stainless steel self-locking fasteners. made from durable/flexible, solvent resistant ABS plastic.
- AVAILABLE in LEFT handed version, email us before ordering.
- 7 ounces ships in 3 to 5 business days Priority Mail.
click on the link below to see available color swatches/patterns.
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
switch lever orientation TBR
switch the lever orientation of American Defense mount. no too...
Best AR15 and AR10 Brass Catchers - TBR Buyer's Guide
What are the best brass catchers for AR15s and AR10s? Tactical...
Range vs Operator AR15 & AR10 Brass Catchers
Range vs Operator AR15 & AR10 Brass Catchers This video is to ...
15 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
this is the best brass catcher in this price range hands down , these guys make some seriously durable products. I also have the more expensive one with the swing out arm it is better but more expensive. I would say this is the middle ground between durability and price. Definitely pleased with the purchase.
Great product well made . Have not had a jam because of it and it catch brass very good
Very overpriced. It works well but so would any similar product. The materials are common and the design is very similar to another product that went under because they were also overpriced. It won't be long until a product much like this will be available at a better price. **not with an American Defense mount.
Excellent design and quality!
I bought one of these way back in 2012 or 2013 when they first started. I still use it all the time, and would never use any substitute. The only reason I haven't bought another is because the thing is as good as the day I bought it! Sorry for the very late review TBR but you deserve a good one. This thing is fantastic. Light, strong, works perfectly, and gets many compliments at the range. When I'm done, I fold it up and stash it away. This is the best one out there lads. Been many years any haven't found better. Only bad news for TBR is I don't need another one, because this looks like it's going to last forever.
This is my second one. The product is outstanding. I can see a third or fourth down the road
You get what you pay for with this catcher. I've tried others, they either melt from the hot brass or literally fall off during use due to crappy mounting systems. All of those issues are solved with the TBB unit.
Last year I purchased an AR and because my buddies went through a bunch of brass catcher's, they told me to buy the TBR. They were absolutely right! I especially like the new attachment lever. This product really woks!
This is my second TBR unit that I have bought. That first was a prototype for a MAGPUL hand guard, the hinges work better and this new catcher holds the spent brass better than any other brand catcher I have owned.