- Range models are intended for static/bench shooting.
- Design has all the same features but with a shorter overall length.
- requires picatinny rail on ejection port side of rifle within 6 1/2" of tip on shell deflector.
- High Capacity-will hold over 120 .223 Remington cases! 50 .308 Win cases....
- Collapsible-folds up to give a low profile when not in use or stored.
- Its frame flexes to allow shooter to observe and access the chamber in the event a malfunction needs cleared.
- Bag design allows for dissipation of gases coming from ejection port to avoid obscuring view or irritating your eyes!
- Won't scratch your rifle's receiver!
- Made from durable/flexible, solvent resistant ABS plastic.
- Will not interfere with your choice of optics or mounts
- Manual SCREW tighten mount shown. (this is not the THROW LEVER Mount model) Use a 9/64 bit and tighten to 25 in/lbs.
- our system does not sag under the weight like lesser systems.
- Stainless steel self-locking fasteners. made from durable/flexible, solvent resistant ABS plastic.
- AVAILABLE in LEFT handed version, email us before ordering.
- 7 ounces ships in 3 to 5 business days Priority Mail.
click on the link below to see available color swatches/patterns.
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
switch lever orientation TBR
switch the lever orientation of American Defense mount. no too...
Range vs Operator AR15 & AR10 Brass Catchers
Range vs Operator AR15 & AR10 Brass Catchers This video is to ...
Best AR15 and AR10 Brass Catchers - TBR Buyer's Guide
What are the best brass catchers for AR15s and AR10s? Tactical...