- Design has all the same features but with a shorter frame.
- requires picatinny rail on ejection port side of rifle within 6 1/2" of tip on shell deflector.
- High Capacity-will hold over 120 .223 Remington cases! 50 .308 Win cases....
- Collapsible-folds up to give a low profile when not in use or stored.
- Its frame flexes to allow shooter to observe and access the chamber in the event a malfunction needs cleared.
- Bag design allows for dissipation of gases coming from ejection port to avoid obscuring view or irritating your eyes!
- Won't scratch your rifle's receiver!
- Made from durable/flexible, solvent resistant ABS plastic.
- Will not interfere with your choice of optics or mounts.
- uses a true THROW LEVER MOUNT with locking lever (not a reworked scope mount requiring an allen wrench to adjust) mounts to picatinny rail so it will not sag under the weght.
- Stainless steel self-locking fasteners. made from durable/flexible, solvent resistant ABS plastic.
- AVAILABLE in LEFT handed version, email us before ordering.
- 7 ounces ships in 3 to 5 business days Priority Mail.
click on the link below to see available color swatches/patterns.
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
11 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I couldn't be happier, there's nothing more annoying then having to search for and pick up spent casings, especially if you reload your own ammo or if you want to save those expensive casings from being lost like the rapidly popular .300BLK, or the head thumping .458 Socom. The only downside is the price almost, especially for all polymer and what looks like a rushed stitch job on the fabric bag. Overall I love it, outstanding design by far.
I did a lot of research before purchasing this brass catcher. In researching, the Tactical Brass Recovery brass catchers had consistently good reviews. I ordered model with the lever mount, short frame. My order was quickly shipped, and I immediately went to the range when it arrived. I was using a Daniel Defense AR15 that day, and the fit was perfect! Functioning was also flawless, I shot 120 rounds before emptying the bag. If you've been looking for a high quality brass catcher, look no further! Worth every penny!