- Range models are intended for static/bench shooting.
- Design has all the same features as the Range Long but with a shorter frame.
- requires picatinny rail on ejection port side of rifle within 6 1/2" of tip on shell deflector.
- High Capacity-will hold over 120 .223 Remington cases! 50 .308 Win cases....
- Collapsible-folds up to give a low profile when not in use or stored.
- Its frame flexes to allow shooter to observe and access the chamber in the event an empty magazine or malfunction needs cleared.
- Bag design allows for dissipation of gases coming from ejection port to avoid obscuring view or irritating your eyes!
- Won't scratch your rifle's receiver!
- Made from durable/flexible, solvent resistant ABS plastic.
- Will not interfere with your choice of optics or mounts.
- uses a true THROW LEVER MOUNT with locking lever (not a reworked scope mount requiring an allen wrench to adjust) mounts to picatinny rail so it will not sag under the weght.
- Stainless steel self-locking fasteners. made from durable/flexible, solvent resistant ABS plastic.
- AVAILABLE in LEFT handed version, email us before ordering.
- 7 ounces ships in 3 to 5 business days Priority Mail.
click on the link below to see available color swatches/patterns.
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
switch lever orientation TBR
switch the lever orientation of American Defense mount. no too...
Best AR15 and AR10 Brass Catchers - TBR Buyer's Guide
What are the best brass catchers for AR15s and AR10s? Tactical...
Range vs Operator AR15 & AR10 Brass Catchers
Range vs Operator AR15 & AR10 Brass Catchers This video is to ...
15 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Bought two brass catchers and went out to the range to shoot , one word , AWSOME ! Turned slot of heads too , sure you'll get a few more orders from people we spoke to , great product !
The catcher is mounted on standard length AR 6.5 Grendel using a 6' key mod rail adopter. The quick mount leaver works very well. It was a little tight for my likes so loosened it a turn. I really like that I can see the action port through the holes in the catchers plastic top. This makes confirming that a round is loaded or unloaded without have to remove my previous catcher. If there is a malfunction due to a jam being able to move the catcher out of the way by just sliding you hand between the catcher and the receiver give you plenty of access to action port so you can clear the jam again without removing the catcher from the rifle. Since the catcher is able to fold down flat against the receiver is a great plus for storing the rifle in a cabinet or a rifle case. Since I shoot several different ARs moving the catcher from one rifle to another is a breeze with the quick mount system. This eliminates the need for more than one catcher, which makes the price well worth it.
This is the second Short Frame Throw Lever Mount version I've purchased from TBR. Excellent design, great functionality. Comes on and off the gun with no mounting issues, and works as advertised. I use these on full size AR carbines and could not be more pleased with the product.
shot 300 rounds, got everyone of them
I couldn't be happier, there's nothing more annoying then having to search for and pick up spent casings, especially if you reload your own ammo or if you want to save those expensive casings from being lost like the rapidly popular .300BLK, or the head thumping .458 Socom. The only downside is the price almost, especially for all polymer and what looks like a rushed stitch job on the fabric bag. Overall I love it, outstanding design by far.
I did a lot of research before purchasing this brass catcher. In researching, the Tactical Brass Recovery brass catchers had consistently good reviews. I ordered model with the lever mount, short frame. My order was quickly shipped, and I immediately went to the range when it arrived. I was using a Daniel Defense AR15 that day, and the fit was perfect! Functioning was also flawless, I shot 120 rounds before emptying the bag. If you've been looking for a high quality brass catcher, look no further! Worth every penny!