Tactical Brass Recovery’s Sub Gun MP5/CZ Scorpion/EVO Brass Catcher is compatible with Mp5 and similar clones of HK mp5, CZ Scorpion EVO SBR/Pistol. On CZ Scorpion the handguard will need to have Picatinny rail installed on bore centerline on the ejection port side. This shell catcher is feature driven, including 4 position detent 180 degree motion, gas venting, throw lever mount, and NO brass catcher related malfunctions.
- Compatible with CZ SCORPION EVO SBR/Pistol. handguard will need to have picatinny rail installed on bore centeline on ejection port side.
- NOT Compatible with CZ Scorpion EVO S1/Carbine Length Handguards.
- Compatible with KRISS VECTOR
- BAG CAPACITY: Holds 200 or More 9mm cases.
BRASS CATCHER FEATURES:
- Folding Design - TBR design allows the brass catcher to be folded up and stored on the rifle space permitting.
- NO Brass catcher related malfunctions - regardless of cyclic rate (dont try that with your brass catcher)..
- Gas Venting - TBR design allows spent gasses to vent upwards and away from the shooter instead of being bottled up and squeezed out toward the shooter.
- Throw Lever Mount - Utilizes a true locking throw lever mount,no tools required for adjustment on both in-spec and out of spec picatinny rails. (TBR uses the highest quality mounts in the industry.)
- Minimal Profile - for cqb/aviation/maritime operations.
- Won't scratch your rifle's receiver!
- Will not interfere with your choice of optics or mounts.
- Unobstructed View - of ejection port area with brass catcher in place allowing the shooter to make the “next decision” faster during a stoppage/malfunction.
- No Extra Noise! - None of that annoying “box” noise… Rigidly flexible design allows the brass catcher to absorb impact when encountering tight spaces during CQB. Also does not create any resonance so you get none of that extra noise that solid aluminum or plastic boxes are known for. Does not make noise when contacted by other objects like a branch or wall as you pass by.
- 4 Position Detent - feature allows 180 degrees of motion of the Brass Catcher frame. Allows the brass catcher to be moved out of the way to deal with hard malfunctions such as double feeds or failure to extract. also allows a range officer to observe the safety condition of the weapon from a distance. This feature also comes in handy during temporary or long term storage.
the following colors/patterns are available with additional lead time:
Khaki, ATAC AU, ATAC LE, ATAC FG, ATAC IX, Black Multicam, Multicam, Gray, ATAC Ghost,
Tiger Stripe, ACU, Woodland, ABU, Desert Storm, Desert Marpat, Woodland Marpat.
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
4 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I use this model on my MP5s and clones as well as a modified pair on UMPs. They work 100% as advertised, are made of high quality materials and craftsmanship, and are lightweight (until filled with brass!) I highly recommend to anyone who doesn’t want to waste range time policing up brass.
Excellent product !! I reload so it’s perfect for me. Don’t have to pick up brass off the ground anymore. Definitely will be buying one for the Vector and Tavor next.
Been looking for one for years but B&T was too pricey, yet I wanted a high quality device. Finally somebody saw the need and developed a solid, reliable, effective, and affordable unit for a multitude of weapons. Their customer service is excellent, answered my questions promptly, and I found it easy to shop their website. No more searching the grass for brass. Thank you TBR!
The brass catcher did an excellent job it is very heavy duty military grade well made