- model designed for TAVOR BULLPUP rifles equipped with picatinny rail across the top. designed to allow for use on both RH and LH ejection configurations.
- does not allow for use of peep sights in REAR RAKE configuration (see photos).
- TAVOR brass catcher is designed to be disassembled and re-assembled for Left hand eject configuration using same parts. (tools required)
- Holds 120 - .223/5.56 cases.
- 4 position detent allows shooter to access chamber and show clear from a distance if necessary. Can also be used as kickstand if necessary.
- Folds up/collapses for easier storage/portability.
- 10.5 oz. ships in 3 to 5 business days USPS Priority mail.
click on the link below to see available color swatches/patterns.
the following colors/patterns are available with additional lead time:
Khaki, ATAC AU, ATAC LE, ATAC FG, ATAC IX, Black Multicam, Multicam, Gray, ATAC Ghost,
Tiger Stripe, ACU, Woodland, ABU, Desert Storm, Desert Marpat, Woodland Marpat.
email us for availability and ordering.
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
4 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Works just as described. Really well worth the money to not have to chase scortching hot brass around!
Well constructed. Works perfectly. Worth the money.
I used this on my Tavor equipped with the Gear Head Works Razorback rail and it works great! I did tell them I had the raised rail and they had the catcher set up for it out of the box. The swing out feature allowed for safety checks too.
Everything about it is great, except the price. I like how it's lightweight and very versatile. It swings in and out of place with ease (to show that the firearm is clear). The zipper on the bottom makes emptying out a breeze. The only thing that would be nice is if the bag was detachable, so I don't have to keep a box nearby or bring the firearm to the empty shell bin.