Tactical Brass Recovery’s M249 SAW/MK46/MK48 - MID/NARROW Brass Catcher is the optimal brass catching solution for M249/MK46 type systems equipped with the mid height/narrow rail by MGA or Knight Armament lower RAS rail as shown. This shell catcher is feature driven, including 4 position detent 180 degree motion, gas venting, throw lever mount, and NO brass catcher related malfunctions.
- Will catch brass, belted ammunition, and disintegrating m27 belt links
- Does Not interfere with immediate action on M249 – allows access to Charging Handle.
- Compatible with M249 rail adapter as shown in MID/NARROW configuration.
- Bag Capacity: with 2 different size bags, one to hold 200 rd box, and a larger to hold 400 rds and links. see photos.
- **If you are not sure which handguard you have email us and we will help you identify your handguard.**
BRASS CATCHER FEATURES:
- Folding Design - TBR design allows the brass catcher to be folded up and stored on the rifle space permitting.
- NO Brass catcher related malfunctions - regardless of cyclic rate (dont try that with your brass catcher)..
- Gas Venting - TBR design allows spent gasses to vent upwards and away from the shooter instead of being bottled up and squeezed out toward the shooter.
- Throw Lever Mount - Utilizes a true locking throw lever mount,no tools required for adjustment on both in-spec and out of spec picatinny rails. (TBR uses the highest quality mounts in the industry.)
- Minimal Profile - for cqb/aviation/maritime operations.
- Unobstructed View - of ejection port area with brass catcher in place allowing the shooter to make the “next decision” faster during a stoppage/malfunction.
- No Extra Noise! - None of that annoying “box” noise… Rigidly flexible design allows the brass catcher to absorb impact when encountering tight spaces during CQB. Also does not create any resonance so you get none of that extra noise that solid aluminum or plastic boxes are known for. Does not make noise when contacted by other objects like a branch or wall as you pass by.
- 4 Position Detent - feature allows 180 degrees of motion of the Brass Catcher basket. Allows the brass catcher to be moved out of the way to deal with hard malfunctions such as double feeds or failure to extract. also allows a range officer to observe the safety condition of the weapon from a distance. This feature also comes in handy during temporary or long term storage.
the following colors/patterns are available with additional lead time:
Khaki, ATAC AU, ATAC LE, ATAC FG, ATAC IX, Black Multicam, Multicam, Gray, ATAC Ghost,
Tiger Stripe, ACU, Woodland, ABU, Desert Storm, Desert Marpat, Woodland Marpat.
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
It works and surprisingly well for it’s price so I’ll be buying more for my guns