this model has been discontinued. we still offer the same model but with the throw lever quick detach/connect mount.
- our Standard model for AR15 and AR10 with standard type forward assist...
- Requires a picatinny rail within 8" of the tip on shell deflector.
- High Capacity-will hold over 120 .223 Remington cases! 50 .308 Win cases......
- Collapsible-folds up to give a low profile when not in use or stored.
- Frame flexes to allow shooter to observe and access the chamber in the event a malfunction needs cleared.
- Bag design allows for dissipation of gases coming from ejection port to avoid obscuring view or irritating your eyes!
- Won't scratch your rifle's receiver! Made from durable/flexible, solvent resistant ABS plastic.Will not interfere with your choice of optics or mounts.
- Tool-less quick connect (twist to tighten and remove) mounts to picatinny rail so it will not sag under the weight.
- Stainless steel self-locking fasteners.made from durable/flexible, solvent resistant ABS plastic and weighs 8 ozs.
- AVAILABLE in LEFT HAND Configuration, email us to request.ships in 1 to 3 business days Priority Mail.
6 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
This brass catcher is the best I've seen! Rigid construction, yet flexible to check the chamber for misfeed or clearing. The fold hinges work smoothly and fits tight against the weapon. It is easy to mount to your side rail. There are no freyed edges of the cloth. A high quality product for sure! Still waiting to take it to the range to test it but I can say the frame holds the bag wide open for uninterrupted brass ejection.
Plenty of clearance if using a BCM KMR, add the short pic rail and GTG.
I have a collection of brass catchers from just about every manufacturer out there. Others either don't work, or connect to the top rail which gets in the way of scope mounts. This connects to the side rail, and works perfectly!
I have tried a few different brass catchers and they work,, somewhat?? They were a pain in the rear to mess with and I always was adjusting them or they would jam up the works at any given point. Not with these, I have left mine on my rifle and forgot about it. Never needs adjusting and have not had any malfunctions AT ALL!!! It is always on my rifle and always works, these are great when at the range or when you are out hunting. Everyone asks where I got this brass catcher!! They are very lite and work great!! Like it so much I bought two of them!!! You will not be disappointed with the TBR brass catcher!!!
Everybody at the range wants to know where I got it. They think it's the best they've seen.
I was a strong believer in another pic rail brass catcher. I ordered a TBR because i needed a set up that would mount on the side of my rail. After using the TBR i was impressed. To be able to fold the TBR down is awesome. It will keep your brass in the bag while carrying the rifle on the sling. The bag is sturdy and did not melt while filling it with 300 WM shells like the competitor. It is nice to be able to access the ejection port without removing the bag.