is designed to work with the SCAR 17 with charging handle installed on the ejection port side.
NOT compatible with AR15/AR10 platforms.
9.25" from rear inside to first rail. compatible with SCAR 17 with standard length picatinny rail. (charging handle on ejection port side)
Longer frame allows for use with systems having a picatinny rail starting further forward as shown on the SCAR.
Our 4 position detent feature allows 180 degrees of motion of the Operator Brass Catcher frame. Allows the brass catcher to be moved out of the way to deal with hard malfunctions such as double feeds or failure to extract. also allows a range officer to observe the safety condition of the weapon from a distance. Unlike others, our design requires NOTHING to be Unlocked (requiring extra time) for Operator brass catcher to be pivoted out of the way and chamber accessed.
- Highest Capacity in the industry- up to 150-5.56 cases /75-308 WIN cases.
- TBR design allows the brass catcher to be folded up and stored on the rifle space permitting.
- TBR design allows spent gasses to vent upwards and away from the shooter instead of being bottled up and squeezed out toward the shooter.
- Utilizes a true locking THROW LEVER MOUNT -no tools required for adjustment on both in-spec and out of spec picatinny rails. TBR uses the highest quality mounts in the industry.
- minimal profile for cqb/aviation/maritime operations.
- unobstructed view of ejection port area with brass catcher in place allowing the shooter to make the “next decision” faster during a stoppage/malfunction.
- No Extra Noise! None of that annoying “box” noise… Rigidly flexible design allows the brass catcher to absorb impact when encountering tight spaces during CQB. Also does not create any resonance so you get none of that extra noise that solid aluminum or plastic boxes are known for. Does not make noise when contacted by other objects like a branch or wall as you pass by.
- NO Brass catcher related malfunctions regardless of cyclic rate (dont try that with your brass catcher)..
- 4 position detent feature allows 180 degrees of motion of the Operator Brass Catcher frame. Allows the brass catcher to be moved out of the way to deal with hard malfunctions such as double feeds or failure to extract. also allows a range officer to observe the safety condition of the weapon from a distance.
- this feature also comes in handy during temporary or long term storage.
ships in 3 to 5 business days USPS insured.....
click on the link below to see available color swatches/patterns.
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Own both the folding and non-folding versions. Folding is much better; easier to store, easier to check/clear malfunctions. Happy with both, but glad I got the Operator for my second catcher.
I purchased 2 of the operators for my Scars. Top of the line components, fit perfect out of the box. Gases vent away not in my face. The brass goes to the bottom of the bag doesn't hang up. The swing feature works very well with the detent swivel. Lew was very helpful