9.25" from rear inside to first rail. compatible with SCAR 17 with standard length picatinny rail. (charging handle opposite ejection port side)
Longer frame allows for use with systems having a picatinny rail starting further forward as shown on the SCAR and most monolithic upper receivers. NOT compatible with the HK MR762 handguard. see HK MR762 model.
Also compatible with LARUE Predat OBR http://youtu.be/GRb3mbFMKhA
Our 4 position detent feature allows 180 degrees of motion of the Operator Brass Catcher frame. Allows the brass catcher to be moved out of the way to deal with hard malfunctions such as double feeds or failure to extract. also allows a range officer to observe the safety condition of the weapon from a distance. Unlike others, our design requires NOTHING to be Unlocked (requiring extra time) for Operator brass catcher to be pivoted out of the way and chamber accessed.
- Highest Capacity in the industry- up to 150-5.56 cases /75-308 WIN cases.
- Also compatible with DPMS LR308 type upper receiver with shell deflector/forward assist combination.
- TBR design allows the brass catcher to be folded up and stored on the rifle space permitting.
- TBR design allows spent gasses to vent upwards and away from the shooter instead of being bottled up and squeezed out toward the shooter.
- Utilizes a true locking THROW LEVER MOUNT -no tools required for adjustment on both in-spec and out of spec picatinny rails. TBR uses the highest quality mounts in the industry.
- minimal profile for cqb/aviation/maritime operations.
- unobstructed view of ejection port area with brass catcher in place allowing the shooter to make the “next decision” faster during a stoppage/malfunction.
- No Extra Noise! None of that annoying “box” noise… Rigidly flexible design allows the brass catcher to absorb impact when encountering tight spaces during CQB. Also does not create any resonance so you get none of that extra noise that solid aluminum or plastic boxes are known for. Does not make noise when contacted by other objects like a branch or wall as you pass by.
- NO Brass catcher related malfunctions regardless of cyclic rate (dont try that with your brass catcher)..
- 4 position detent feature allows 180 degrees of motion of the Operator Brass Catcher frame. Allows the brass catcher to be moved out of the way to deal with hard malfunctions such as double feeds or failure to extract. also allows a range officer to observe the safety condition of the weapon from a distance.
- this feature also comes in handy during temporary or long term storage.
SHIPS in 3 to 5 business days by USPS Priority mail insured.
click on the link below to see available color swatches/patterns.
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
15 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Once you start using high end Ammo with excellent brass you would like to get the most use out of your purchase. This product allows you to retain the brass for reloading, whether you are at the range or hunting for critters. Thumbs up.
Fits, works and looks good. Folds down and out of the way. Saves my back and I have all my brass! Yes there are cheaper bags but they are inferior and aren't near as cool. I am happy with it
i had another bc with a wire type frame and cloth bag. was always smashing it or concerned about ruining it. grew tired of having to fix it after dynamic shooting or movement. the TBR is 100x more rugged and does a superior job in all aspects. it is pricey but so is everything else worth having
I needed this product as we were shooting a commercial for 511 Tactical on BLM Land in the California Desert. We were shooting from a Little Bird at targets on the ground and we could not let the brass fly. The Tactical Recovery System worked PERFECTLY and not one casing was lost. I used it on a SCAR 17 and it was amazing!
Used my Scar 17 BC ( this is the brass catcher for charging handle on left side only - couldn't wait for the one that works on whichever side the charging handle is on on the SCAR 17 ) for the first time @ the range today. This is the ticket if you save brass. Quality build, very functional ( swings forward out of the way of the ejection port so range master can see receiver/breach flag easily. Unit works perfectly & is way easier than my previous method of using a hat draped over the ejection port. From what I've seen it is more $'s but now that I've used it I want one for my Sig556 too. If you have the budget & the need it's totally worth it IMO.
I have used other brass catcher in the past, However this one is by far The best one I have used. Great Quality, works on all of my SBR and my Scar 17. Good Job